Teen Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen Zone

An Anime Teen Based RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Walking Around The Mall

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Master Loki
Coolest Person In School
Coolest Person In School
Master Loki

Number of posts : 78
girlfriend : Single
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Data Sheet
popularity:
Walking Around The Mall Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Walking Around The Mall Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
charm:
Walking Around The Mall Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Walking Around The Mall Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Intelligence:

Walking Around The Mall Empty
PostSubject: Walking Around The Mall   Walking Around The Mall I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 6:48 pm

starts walking around the huge mall "Man is everything huge here?" he keeps walking until he sees some guy trying to rape a girl under some stairs i run to the rescue and i cut his hand off "Don't you know it's against the law to rape people?"he throws a punch with his other hand so i cut that 1 off. he then trys to kick me but i just punch him in the stomach and he flys into the wall breaking through it into the next 6 stores then helps the woman up "Are you ok?"
she nodes her head and give me a small hug of thanks and runs away so i just walk back to the skateboard shop
Back to top Go down
http://nvrpg.forumotion.com/

Walking Around The Mall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Zone :: outside of school :: mall-
Jump to: